Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MINDBOGGLING

MINDBOGGLING

I woke up at three this morning with something heavily weighing on my mind.  This blog is new for me and I am what you would call "fresh meat" in the publishing industry.  I think what woke me up out of a sound sleep because let's face it, I have been pulling 14 hour days,  because I want to know more about you.  I listen to a song on my IPOD or view a video on YOUTUBE, I create clues from facts around the world and think,  "This is culture; our creative vibe from around the world, wishing to makes someone laugh or cry or get excited or help inspire like my favorite movie ROCKY.  This is what I wish to know and share with all of you.  What makes you tick, what makes you laugh, what makes you cry, and how do I inspire these emotions in you.

As a writer, I use my senses to feel the story and it flows thru me, like I am talking to a reconnected friend (perhaps found on FACEBOOK  That seems effortless to me and I hope that I can do the same on this platform- Learning more about  my fans and what makes you who you are.